• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

zulux21

Not a punk. But very likely not a future ace pitcher, like most of us hoped/predicted. He has almost no control this year, and is either walking everyone or getting crushed.

He has the tools to be great, but it doesn't look like it will come together. He's more like a #4 guy.

nah still a punk trying to start shit all the time :p

granted I haven't watched him recently, but he was a total cocky punk early last season.

but yeah, he strikes me as someone that will need to join another team and get guidance from someone that lets it click for him.

in other thoughts, I wonder how long latos is going to stay in. He looks bad today and only some good defense is saving him from giving up a lot more runs today.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Sean Newcomb just tossed 6 innings with only 1 walk (and with 8Ks)
7lm1aBc.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
If there's something you shouldn't believe, Windu, it's Williams Perez throwing a shutout in AAA, but that also happened today.

On second look...

Ch0cYCpXIAAPqN_.jpg:large

It's the right call.

McCann's glove was halfway in the 3rd base dugout before he caught it tho because of the late break

The called 3rd strike was actually way worse

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Baseball Tonight ‏@BBTN

Stanton's 490 ft HR is 2nd-longest in MLB since he made debut in 2010. Only HR longer was also hit by Stanton (494).

Top Bottom