• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Z4owdYe.png

WTF do The Giants have to offer

Win .GIFs and some Even Year Magic.

Strange the Mariners aren't ticking up yet. I guess the rough start and cold weather really did a number for that first home series. No way they end up negative for the year though unless the tank starts tomorrow.

The weather in Seattle is still inconsistent. Should hopefully pick up next month.

zroid

Banned
Devon Travis raking in his rehab assignment

our long national nightmare
-- Ryan Goins, starting 2B --
is almost over

Beckx

oh locke

"a lot of baserunners" for locke the broadcast crew understates

edit but he got out of it, i'm sorry i said anything bad about you this inning locke

Malo

Banned
I would hate to part ways with Miller. He's one of the better Yankee signings and has been really good in the setup/closer role.
He has, but he's a reliever. And we aren't close to contending. If we can get a good piece for the future, the Yankees should do it.

I'm still mad they didn't trade Cano and Robertson in 2013.

BumRush

He has, but he's a reliever. And we aren't close to contending. If we can get a good piece for the future, the Yankees should do it.

I'm still mad they didn't trade Cano and Robertson in 2013.

A non-competitive team doesn't need a lights out pen...you're absolutely right. Trading both Miller and Chapman could net them some SERIOUS returns around the deadline.

Top Bottom