• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ugh, Buck. I have had the pleasure of not hearing this dude all season long. Fucking Fox.

I would pay any amount of money that the MLB wanted to be able to watch games from the 80's and 90's.

Would be pretty cool if they had every game up there.

Ugh, Buck. I have had the pleasure of not hearing this dude all season long. Fucking Fox.

Would be pretty cool if they had every game up there.

I mean they have the games. They have recordings of a shitload of games from then.

Just throw them onto digital platforms.

zulux21

Holy crap, I thought familia melting down last night was as bad as it gets. What happened today white sox gaf??

Ventera is a bad manager and while it was clear robertson was going to have a horrible outing pretty early on left him in until he gave up 6 hits.

i mean the royals had some help too. Eaton lost a ball and it got down for a double, and robertson deflected a ball that would have been an inning ending double play at like 7-3 or 7-4.

but mostly... KC 5 years ago sacrificed 100 goats to put a hex on the white sox so that when ever they face them they would always at least have the tying run on base in the 9th and most of the time win it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
GBd5XxR.png

BumRush

Ventera is a bad manager and while it was clear robertson was going to have a horrible outing pretty early on left him in until he gave up 6 hits.

i mean the royals had some help too. Eaton lost a ball and it got down for a double, and robertson deflected a ball that would have been an inning ending double play at like 7-3 or 7-4.

but mostly... KC 5 years ago sacrificed 100 goats to put a hex on the white sox so that when ever they face them they would always at least have the tying run on base in the 9th and most of the time win it.

Haha damn. Sorry dude. Worst way to go out.

zulux21

Haha damn. Sorry dude. Worst way to go out.

to be fair it's just one game. there is plenty left to the season, and plenty of time to right the ship.

the white sox started off hot and played above what they were expected to do but they are like a .200 team the last 20 games which is well below what they are expected to do.

I imagine this is what it felt like to be a mets fan last season when they started losing a ton and their lead vanished. ideally the white sox can figure it out and regain the lead and then move on to the world series :p

BumRush

to be fair it's just one game. there is plenty left to the season, and plenty of time to right the ship.

the white sox started off hot and played above what they were expected to do but they are like a .200 team the last 20 games which is well below what they are expected to do.

I imagine this is what it felt like to be a mets fan last season when they started losing a ton and their lead vanished. ideally the white sox can figure it out and regain the lead and then move on to the world series :p

Oh yeah, it's one game. I just hate seeing my team lose late like that. Win tomorrow please.

Top Bottom