• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

BumRush

Pretty much, the reason why most people were pissed because it felt like the guy was expecting this to happen and ready to just pull the trigger even if it usually starts with a warning

Right. And that's bullshit because it's not hard to issue a warning. Just seems like he's was dying to toss someone.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
One of the basic features of the Rule of Law is predictability. If umps just make up their own shit individually, no one's going to take them seriously.

I agree Umps need to be held accountable but I just hope a program like the NBA has where they say there should have been a call or no call and nothing happens they just keep it "transparent" would just hurt the game.

Also every league bitches about officiating. The MLB has some of the better ones. NBA has the fucking worst with the NFL close behind

Choomp

Banned
Ball's actually foul, but what's funny is I just watched about 10 replays and like one of them actually showed where the ball landed

The ball went over the bag thats a fair ball it hitting to the right of the line is meaningless. Lets just ignore the rules thats umps, again......

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
braves twitter said:
We strongly encourage guests to utilize public transportation and arrive early!
i don't think the braves understand what city they are in.

Raziel

Utley

sterntrollin_medium.gif

Top Bottom