• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Another weird Royals injury play. Schoop just pegged or backup third baseman in the arm while he was sliding into second. Cuthbert was sliding low and he just nailed him in the forearm with a hard throw. I don't think it was intentional, but who knows. Super bizarre.

Jon Heyman

Top Yankees execs held conf call yest. There are no plans to trade anyone now, say senior NYY execs. May review end july.

I hope we're a minimum of ten games under .500 by the trade deadline.

uuuuuugh! so what's the plan then? hang a bit below .500 for the rest of the year in the hopes of making the playoff game and then losing? it's the 80s all over again.

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

Pirates employees all gathered together to give Neil Walker a standing ovation when he came out to the field for BP.

I.....don't get it.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm calling it on the 2016 season. Royals probably couldn't make it to the post season with their pitching anyway but when every single bat just wants to stuff their head up their own ass and make mountains out of every average MLB pitcher they face, well we'll be doing well to stay on top of the Twins. Congratulations to the Giants on their 3rd in 6.

I'm enjoying Raw. It is good.

something you would never expect from WWE for $200, Alex

I'm calling it on the 2016 season. Royals probably couldn't make it to the post season with their pitching anyway but when every single bat just wants to stuff their head up their own ass and make mountains out of every average MLB pitcher they face, well we'll be doing well to stay on top of the Twins. Congratulations to the Giants on their 3rd in 6.

Don't lose hope. Ride it out.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Has Carlos Gomez been tested for amphetamines because.....man.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I like both the Indians and the Mariners but with the Indians being in our lane.... Sorry Cleveland.

Gonna watch this one.

gamz

Now Fowler gets hit in the hand, great.

He's fine. Hit the bad and grazed his hand. Did he fake it?

Not sure, but seems fine.

Lester has been amazing this year. I love, love watching him pitch and makes it look easy when he's on. The only thing he does well is throw the ball home. It's brilliant how him and Ross negates his fear of throwing to any base besides home.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Mets fans were ready to perform honour suicides at this time last season.

Maybe I'm lying. We don't want more socal people up here saying the are on the 5 when it's just 5.

lol dang you.

I usually try to stop and check it out before I head to Reno for the summer. But back when my grandparents were alive, we venture up to the fair from Livingston. It's either that fair or wait till either Modesto or Stockton has one

RBH

16x9_pass_header_g21f4guw_tepctff6.jpg

A monthly subscription plan that gives you access to every home game at Turner Field for the following months - June, July, August and September - for only $39/month!

Braves Monthly Pass: June - $39

Includes:

• Access to EVERY June home game - 17 total!
  • 2 Friday Night Fireworks presented by Georgia Lottery
  • Nick Markakis Bobblehead Night
  • Flo Rida Postgame Concert
http://m.mlb.com/braves/tickets/inf...id=739902355903152128&adbpl=tw&adbpr=21436663

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Fantasy baseball blows with so many teams. Can't pick up anyone because anyone worth picking up already has been.

Top Bottom