• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
At this point, it's sounding like

1. Puk or Moniak
2. Senzel or Puk
3. Whoever ends up being the best value

But yeah, can't know until we know.

The Braves should be able to promise a $3.5-$4 million bonus to somebody at 40, so they'll get somebody good there.

BigAT

Mike Sciosca's face looks like it is perpetually sick of dealing with the Angels.

Haha, there have already been multiple times this series when Scioscia has looked like:

4zjD9Ne.jpg

It's funny, how much sports I watch, and I hate fantasy. Can't do it without there being a driving factor. (Which is why I enjoy fantasy drafts in Franchise modes in sports games)
I have him in a keeper auction league. We use the same amount of money an actual MLB uses and have to maintain a 40 man roster. Which 10 of those has to be rookies with minimum stats

I have him in a keeper auction league. We use the same amount of money an actual MLB uses and have to maintain a 40 man roster. Which 10 of those has to be rookies with minimum stats

I guess that would be better, but still I need an actual goal to strive for. Maybe that's just me.

MLB-GAF, I'm having hot dogs tonight. What should I put on them?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
MLBN tuned into the game AT JUST THE RIGHT MOMENT. It was "Let's take a live look-in at the Orioles and Royals"

*Manny gets plunked*

*Manny pops Ventura*

And El oh El at Cole giving up a two-run bomb to CarGo.

Top Bottom