• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Something something teams always start shit with the Royals.

Lol I remember that excuse from last year.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Dayum, Manny brought the hammerhead down with that shot. Welcome to "do not fuck with me club."

Funny how it's always the guys who deserve it who get it.

Sanchez is on FIRE tonight. This offense though. It's like a 3 day old McDouble, that's been sitting in your fridge, and it's the only thing you have to eat. And as you take a bite, all you get is a nasty crunchy bun.

Sanchez is on FIRE tonight. This offense though. It's like a 3 day old McDouble, that's been sitting in your fridge, and it's the only thing you have to eat. And as you take a bite, all you get is a nasty crunchy bun.

autopsy of the Jays season so far:

Pitching's good? Can't get a hit to save our lives.

Hitting's good? Pitching sucks donkey dick and we're winning 14-15 games.

BigAT

That probably didn't feel pleasant:

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Yordano Ventura was 96-98 most of the night with his fastball. The single hardest pitch he threw was the one that hit Manny Machado: 99 mph.

That probably didn't feel pleasant:

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Yordano Ventura was 96-98 most of the night with his fastball. The single hardest pitch he threw was the one that hit Manny Machado: 99 mph.

So there goes the 'it was the accident' excuse if the Royals or Yordano tries to defend this.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
nl152TY.jpg

Both should be suspended, Manny will probably get more considering he was the instigator. But MLB should definitely look at Yordano's actions both here and before and lay down a line in the sand, because he's shown no signs of changing his ways. If not, then the Royals better do it.

Mets offense is so good right now...
Mets may score more with putting the pitchers into hit. They waste so many good outings by their pitchers with scoring so little. If they didnt hit so many HRs early on they would be well below .500 and they stopped hitting so many and this is what happens, loss after loss after loss.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Ozzie Albies 2-3 with a triple and a walk. Dustin Peterson 3-3 with a double. Rio Ruiz 2-3 with a double. Touki pitched really well. Austin Riley hit a double and drew a walk. Chris Ellis has a no-hitter going through 5 innings.

There's some serious prospecty goodness going on tonight.

Ozzie Albies 2-3 with a triple and a walk. Dustin Peterson 3-3 with a double. Rio Ruiz 2-3 with a double. Touki pitched really well. Austin Riley hit a double and drew a walk. Chris Ellis has a no-hitter going through 5 innings.

There's some serious prospecty goodness going on tonight.

Padres to win 19-0 confirmed.

BigAT

Both should be suspended, Manny will probably get more considering he was the instigator. But MLB should definitely look at Yordano's actions both here and before and lay down a line in the sand, because he's shown no signs of changing his ways. If not, then the Royals better do it.

???

Machado threw at him?

kris.

Banned
i'm so fucking done with ventura. inconsistent as fuck with the attitude problem of a 13 year old. i hope ned fucking rails on him tonight and he gets sent down to AAA. then suspended. dude deserves it at this point. there was absolutely no need for that plunking.

Whos wants to pay Bautista 25+? I sure as hell wouldn't.

As much as I like his play on the field (Barring this) his attitude, both on the field and with these contract talks, has made my opinion on him sour dramatically.

If it comes down to it, sign EE to be the full time DH. Find RF help elsewhere or from within.

As much as I like his play on the field (Barring this) his attitude, both on the field and with these contract talks, has made my opinion on him sour dramatically.

If it comes down to it, sign EE to be the full time DH. Find RF help elsewhere or from within.

Initiate Project Alford.

Top Bottom