• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

I will say...
god damn the red sox have a fast team.

plenty of balls that should be easy double plays where the red sox players just fly down the line and are safe.

Still plenty of time to win the game, but still a loss won't be the end of the world. We just have to start playing consistent baseball again and everything will be fine. Oh and stop sucking in the division.

zulux21

Still plenty of time to win the game, but still a loss won't be the end of the world. We just have to start playing consistent baseball again and everything will be fine. Oh and stop sucking in the division.

both are true facts. it's not like the white sox have had major issues scoring late against the red sox in this series.

just a shame to see a game they were leading go to losing just because robin's head is so far up his ass that he can't see that albers is about as useful as a just drafted 20th round pick in a high stress situation anymore.

it is beautiful to see eaton butting well again though.
anderson needs to take a page from him since I think anderson is faster.

both are true facts. it's not like the white sox have had major issues scoring late against the red sox in this series.

just a shame to see a game they were leading go to losing just because robin's head is so far up his ass that he can't see that albers is about as useful as a just drafted 20th round pick in a high stress situation anymore.

it is beautiful to see eaton butting well again though.
anderson needs to take a page from him since I think anderson is faster.

Just like that. Abreu is clearly hurt but he is surely swinging the bat lately.

The White Sox are pretty much like the old baseball addage goes: You are never as bad asyou look when your losing and never as good as you look when you're winning-

Friggz

because the return difference between trading them now and in a month isn't huge, and they likely still believe they can turn it around and win the division.

I mean they aren't going anywhere this year, but they are just 1 game below .500 and 6 games from first (and 4 from WC I believe) all it really takes is a streak of 8-2 or so in the next 10 to be seriously in contention again.

they can still trade both of those guys and get pieces to help the team this year. they arent resigning beltran and they arent going to resign chapman. Get some pieces for them now, dont make the same mistake as they did with cano and robertson.

zulux21

Everything is awful.

Swept by the CWS. Going to lose a game that Shield's started

it's not over yet.

the white sox bullpen lost a few of its key people to the DL recently.
and you get a lead off walk to start with.

and now throw it away. tying run on second for you.

and now bases loaded no one out again.

Chase17

At least Duke is not coming in. Would be crazy if he potentially got out of two bases loaded no out spots in the same series.

Edit: yikes thought that was a strike

zulux21

At least Duke is not coming in. Would be crazy if he potentially got out of two bases loaded no out spots in the same series.

this is what like the 10th time the red sox have had bases loaded this series.

it seems to happen every few innings @_@

7-6 on a sac fly, will much rather take that than walking in a run.

oooh shame that they couldn't get a double play on that horrible bunt. but I will take the free out.

element

jJvTyzM.gif
haha. where is that from?

Also Mariners. Seriously. Walkoff wild pitch. Now under .500.

Chase17

I think it will come down to who makes the least throwing errors. Since we aren't doing much with RISP. Feels like a game that will be decided by a bad throw to first.

Edit: lol, this game was a mistake

Top Bottom