• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Don't let how the giants season has gone so far, cloud your judgment.

Mustard is trash, forever, and always.

VocZa9H.gif

Saw the highlights (I was out, then watched the hockey game. The Jays were already sucking by that point.)

Can we please trade Upton back? We'll give Thole and Dickey too. Or just take a bag of popcorn. Maybe a half used bag of garbage.

Sanjuro

One game back of a wild card spot. I don't know how this is happening.

What a time

Furniture store around here used to run promotion where if the Red Sox won the world series, their purchase would be free.

This year they ran one if the Sox/Yankees meet in the ALCS furniture is all free. The fix is in!

3N16MA

Banned
Over the last 114 games:

Yankees: 66-48
Blue Jays: 65-49
Red Sox: 64-50
Orioles: 61-53

That 9-17 start pretty much sunk the Yanks under the other 3 teams but since then they have played to the best record.

Caja 117

Furniture store around here used to run promotion where if the Red Sox won the world series, their purchase would be free.

This year they ran one if the Sox/Yankees meet in the ALCS furniture is all free. The fix is in!

ohh my, yeah I remember when I saw the comercial the first time I was saying, yeah, that aint going to happen!

Over the last 114 games:

Yankees: 66-48
Blue Jays: 65-49
Red Sox: 64-50
Orioles: 61-53

That 9-17 start pretty much sunk the Yanks under the other 3 teams but since then they have played to the best record.

Didi and Beltran (when he was on the team) offensive surge has been a key to this and Taking Severino Out a a Starter, at the beginning of the season he had 7 starts and Yanks lost all of those games

One game back of a wild card spot. I don't know how this is happening.

What a time

That's what happens when teams stop giving playing time to old expensive has-beens.

Plus, Tyler Austin has been out of his mind. And Clippard/Severino/Warren have been everything Chapman and Miller could have been lately.

Awesome to watch!

3N16MA

Banned
I think these young guys are thriving being in this spot. No one thought much of the Yanks once they decided to sell. 4th place AL East finish and out of the postseason is what many expected. Probably a sub .500 record.

This team has less expectations placed upon it than most Yankees teams in the past.

That's what happens when teams stop giving playing time to old expensive has-beens.

Plus, Tyler Austin has been out of his mind. And Clippard/Severino/Warren have been everything Chapman and Miller could have been lately.

Awesome to watch!

Gary Sanchez has been out of his mind. Austin and Judge haven't really done anything since their debut.

Joe

Not a lot of people want to hear it but if the Yanks make the playoffs then Girardi should be heavily considered for Manger of the Year.

Top Bottom