• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Line_HTX

qiSUAbR.gif

YAY-YAH! One nationally televised game on FOX down, one to go for the Bears!

Gary Sanchez has been out of his mind. Austin and Judge haven't really done anything since their debut.

Over the last week, Austin has a 1.310 OPS in 6 starts. That's doing something. OPS of 1.087 over the last 2 weeks.

Sanchez has a .675 OPS over the past 2 weeks. Sanchez was out of his mind, but he's cooled off considerably.

Marz

Sanchez actually got crazy power like this? Im looking at his minor league stats and it doesnt really project out to 40+ hr power.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Sanchez actually got crazy power like this? Im looking at his minor league stats and it doesnt really project out to 40+ hr power.
no one has power like this. unless we have another Bonds or Ruth on our hands.

BigAT

So I was thinking Gary Sanchez deserves a new nickname. Since Sanchez is the new face of the franchise, it would make sense if he went by:

The Franchez.

Joe

I was listening to the Rays radio stream for the game Friday night and they were whining about how the Yankees called up a bunch of pitchers for September and now they have 13 relievers in the bullpen and they'll be bringing in a ton of pitchers for single AB match-ups.

They went on to argue this as a deep flaw in the "haves and have-nots" of baseball since you need to pay all those pitchers and some teams can afford more during September. It was unfair and it was something the MLB really needs to address.

....the Rays called up the same amount of players and have 13 relievers in their bullpen and the same amount of players on their bench as the Yankees.

3N16MA

Banned
I was listening to the Rays radio stream for the game Friday night and they were whining about how the Yankees called up a bunch of pitchers for September and now they have 13 relievers in the bullpen and they'll be bringing in a ton of pitchers for single AB match-ups.

They went on to argue this as a deep flaw in the "haves and have-nots" of baseball since you need to pay all those pitchers and some teams can afford more during September. It was unfair and it was something the MLB really needs to address.

....the Rays called up the same amount of players and have 13 relievers in their bullpen and the same amount of players on their bench as the Yankees.

Yankees winning brings out the worst in opposing fans.

Friggz

Even if its a "meaningless " metric for pitchers, I think press take this into serious account.

nah, i think they have smartened up. felix won the cy young with a 13-12 record. porcello had a good season, but tanaka is the AL war leader for qualified pitchers.

Mortemis

Banned
Well I feel like the stupidest guy ever, I feel too ashamed to say how but I just lost $500. Fuck.

Nice to see the Ms blow out the As I guess.

Top Bottom