• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Max Fried might actually be my favourite pitching prospect. He just threw out a 7.2ip, 3h, 1r, 1bb, 11k performance in a playoff game.

no hitters/perfect games are really meaningless in the long run. Dodgers have to think about the stretch run and Rich Hill is seemingly made of glass. I can understand.

His pitch count isn't high and he's shown no signs of slowing down. Dave Roberts just fucking took out a guy 6 outs from a perfect game. Feel bad for Hill.

Seriously LA...

noah.png

This is only his third start in like the last 2 months, and in his other two he only went 80+ pitches. On top of that he is old, has injury history, and is just getting over a really bad blister. It sucks to not be able to see history, but I think it's the right move in the long run, which is what Roberts is paid to worry about.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Giants doing well today. Get home from work and my new pc monitor is at the door. Good day right?

No...dead pixel right in the middle....Fuuuuuuu. Lets try this replacement process through amazon.

Meier

You'd think Kiki would be the expendable one. Toles needs to be playing regularly as well. The actual roster move for Ethier was Fien getting DFA'd.

Top Bottom