• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Even when Larry is in the stands and not even playing he kills the Mets.

I dont want to ever see Goedell pitch in any close games for the rest of the year he can take his near 5 era and sit on the bench, plenty of other pitchers to use.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
xMH1v.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Update:
David O'BrienVerified account
‏@DOBrienAJC David O'Brien Retweeted David O'Brien

Pierzynski said not retiring now, that he didn't pass out cigars, that Teheran did for son born last month

Holy Jesus, DOB is bad at his job.

Joe

PTEb2ef.jpg

lQLcSwu.png

In 1946, Joe DiMaggio was forced to wear an away Red Sox uniform for an exhibition game at Fenway Park. Being his uniform did not show up in time, the Yankee Clipper had to wear the uniform for two innings until the uniform arrived.

Kramer-Freaked-Out-When-He-Enters-Jerry-Seinfelds-Apartment.gif

3N16MA

Banned
I could see like 2 years/$40 million....though someone might fuck around and give him 3 years. The injuries are scary, but when he's on he's been incredible.

Lackey snagged 2/32 last offseason. Similar age but much better track record for durability (not even close).

Kazmir got 3/48. Younger than Hill but also a history of injury (better track record).

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
DOB should retire along with AJ.

DOB has always rubbed me the wrong way with his pompous attitude. Much rather prefer Bowman and McAlpin.

Have you ever seen his defense for his constant typos on Twitter? "Game moves fast man." It's friggin baseball though? Not moving fast enough is its biggest problem.

RBH

Have you ever seen his defense for his constant typos on Twitter? "Game moves fast man." It's friggin baseball though? Not moving fast enough is its biggest problem.
DOB gets so defensive on Twitter over the smallest things, it's embarrassing to have him as one of our beat writers.

Top Bottom