• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Damn. Urena was so close to a complete game.

Also, we absolutely dominated the Dodgers this year (6-1). Too bad we won't make the playoffs, I feel confident we could beat them.

Choomp

Banned
Logan Verrett is seriously terrible. The fact that we have Gsellman and Lugo doing somewhat decent and we had to suffer through a good 10 or so starts from Verrett earlier this season is quite frustrating

Chris R

Think the Mariners find some way to lose this one :( Need every single win we can get against the AL West at this point, gonna lose to the Jays but that's fine

Chris R

Jays have to win the next 3 series. 2 last place teams, and Seattle. But they'll probably go 3-7 and the season will be over.

Nah, Jays gonna take at least 2 if not all 3. I think the Mariners will be lucky to win 2 games from the 6 on the next home stand. Houston is our fucking kryptonite this season.

His bullpen management is impressively harebrained.
He does things regardless of whether the player he's putting in can get the job done or not. I would not DH Travis to put Goins in when Navarro can DH, and Travis despite his shitty play at second is still serviceable. It's like he's working against what he has, Saunders is not hitting, why take Upton out?

He does things regardless of whether the player he's putting in can get the job done or not. I would not DH Travis to put Goins in when Navarro can DH, and Travis despite his shitty play at second is still serviceable. It's like he's working against what he has, Saunders is not hitting, why take Upton out?

Gibbons Gonna Gibbons

Top Bottom