• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

P37id1x.png

w9zsVKz.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN

Cubs' run differential at +227. Second best: Boston +163.

Hot damn.

gamz

Probably. Although, the Cubs are only 26-23 against teams with .500 record or better.

The stat is pretty meaningless. All teams have trouble with good teams and feast on bad teams.

I read a stat somewhere this year that the last 3-4 world series teams records were 1 game over .500 combined against .500 teams.

Plus, a bunch of some teams were .500 at some point.

Probably. Although, the Cubs are only 26-23 against teams with .500 record or better.

damn, they should have let teams like the pirates win a few more so they'd be over .500 so they'd have a better shot in the playoffs.

anyways, 27-23 is right near the top of mlb for record against winning teams. not that it means anything whatsoever.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
DOB should retire along with AJ.

DOB has always rubbed me the wrong way with his pompous attitude. Much rather prefer Bowman and McAlpin.
I stopped following DOB all together. If he tweets something important it will get retweeted by one of the braves people I follow anyway.

Loco4Coco

Terry, maybe you should of pinch hit for Montero that last inning.

Oh, you just gonna let the Nats take these hacks against him? Thats cool.

Top Bottom