• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

At what point do Terry say forget it and take all you important players out to give them a bit of rest. 6 to 1 is almost at that point.

I'd definitely say we had the worst trade deadline out of any contender this season (possibly ever?). On the bright side, our farm system was bad, so it's not like we really gave anything up.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'd definitely say we had the worst trade deadline out of any contender this season (possibly ever?). On the bright side, our farm system was bad, so it's not like we really gave anything up.

I was actually stunned to see Eric Longenhagen say in his chat today that the Marlins' farm might be worse than the Angels now. That's really something.

Z8hbhna.gif

The Red Sox are actually going to win the AL East

lolno, they'll somehow choke and end up losing the AL Wildcard Game at Yankee Stadium

I was actually stunned to see Eric Longenhagen say in his chat today that the Marlins' farm might be worse than the Angels now. That's really something.

The 2014 offseason was a mistake. We had a decent draft this year though. Plus, we'll get something good for Jose this offseason.

billeh

Amazing that we went from a 98 win team and a 97 win team in the NL wildcard slots to the ghost of even year's past and a literal dead team.

KingBroly

Banned
If I were the Cubs, I'd be throwing this game and every game against the Cardinals. They simply don't have it in them this year. Easy pickings come Playoff time

Off that bat, I thought that shit was gone.

Oh and Fuck you Souza, get out of here.
Another heart stopper, without the offense clicking, either we're going to get blown out or we'll have to eek out each win.

More than a handful of games where we didn't get the hot batter in the lineup when things are working because Gibby was being an idiot, now those games are coming back to bite us.

Joe

Suzyn Waldman has this new habit of sucking on her teeth every 45 seconds and it is the most annoying thing in the world.

Top Bottom