• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Some people are suggesting he accepts the QO from the Jays.

He won't, that contract offer he suggested at the beginning of the year seems like a hard line.

Still, I just want him gone. By this point, the sort of headache he had been bringing is too much, and I really want to go with younger talent like Lake, Pompey, etc.

He won't, that contract offer he suggested at the beginning of the year seems like a hard line.

Still, I just want him gone. By this point, the sort of headache he had been bringing is too much, and I really want to go with younger talent like Lake, Pompey, etc.

Lake is turning 27 in March. No way in hell hes part of the future.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Bunting in a run from third? What team is this??

Joe

Jeter during a Q&A with kids at a baseball clinic

0v1kICO.jpg

😊

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Do y'all remember a year or two ago when I predicted that the Phillies would win the division in 2017?

I'd like to take that one back.

Macattk15

Damn. Was hiking all day ... turn on the M's game to see the Twins remembered someone named Fernandez ....

I was like "some older Twins player named Fernandez pass?" .... damn .... no idea.

Sad.

Top Bottom