• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

jbug617

Banned
Ichiro goes in on Pete Rose and most Americans
CokoUTnWYAAASv1.jpg

No shit. Then again, the fact that you have to add in hits in Japan as well means that it provides an easy out for people to say "Well, Ichiro didn't really get 3000"

Nah, he'll hit 3000 in MLB tonight or tomorrow, probably. There's a chance when you add in his NPB hits that he beats Pete Rose's record. Not sure how many MLB hits he needs for that

edit: or I guess he already has that?

Sanjuro

No shit. Then again, the fact that you have to add in hits in Japan as well means that it provides an easy out for people to say "Well, Ichiro didn't really get 3000"

I'm in that camp. Ichiro doesn't have 3000 hits. If you are, then you are combining Japan, minor leagues, and etc.

Choomp

Banned
The Mets are officially not fun to watch anymore. I may be the only one in Mets GAF not given up at this point, but I'm pretty much there if this game doesn't get any better

Fucking A's.

Not sure I get your point? Ichiro is at 2,998 going into play today. People are saying he didn't really get to 3,000 even though he has 3,000??

Am I missing some kind of meme?

wbsmcs

I like Jason Grilli. If Benoit can turn it around just like him...that's a good enough pen for the playoffs. Wouldn't mind Boone Logan though.

Top Bottom