• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

It's kinda sad seeing how far Lincecum has regressed. I dunno how the Angels can keep trotting him out there. Just take him out back and put him out of his misery.

It's kinda sad seeing how far Lincecum has regressed. I dunno how the Angels can keep trotting him out there. Just take him out back and put him out of his misery.

He needed to be a BP arm and get an inning or two every 2 days.

Not be a damn starter. He doesn't have enough in his arm left to sustain starts.

cashman

Banned
I still remember that SI article about him where his dad sounded so confident about his mechanics and longevity.

Chris regards Satchel Paige and Sandy Koufax, two hallowed flow pitchers, as the spiritual forefathers to Tim's mechanics. "He'll throw forever," Chris once posted on a blog, referring to his son, "and maintain his velocities and the best breaking ball since Sandy Koufax and the best fastball since Gibson and Feller."

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
lol giants.
Fucking A's.

Not sure I get your point? Ichiro is at 2,998 going into play today. People are saying he didn't really get to 3,000 even though he has 3,000??

Am I missing some kind of meme?
people are probably just getting it confused. They mean the all time hit total. If you combine his totals he has already surpassed Rose, which is a dumb thing to do.

kOGE7yL.jpg

Feels good man

Angels got nobody to turn to. 3 pitchers already out for the year. Sooner or later Bronson Arroyo is going to get a call from them.

If you combine his totals he has already surpassed Rose, which is a dumb thing to do.

I read way more complaining about people supporting that calculation than I see people actually pushing for it.

In fact, I don't actually recall seeing anyone push for it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Sources: #Reds’ Bruce not an option for #Mariners; Cozart a target, as others have reported. LAD, NYM and possibly SF among teams on Bruce.

Bullpen remains priority for #SFGiants, but #Reds’ Bruce could fit in OF rotation now and replace Pagan (FA) in ’17. Teams have spoken.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN

The Royals continue to take offers on Edinson Volquez.

Blue Jays working hard to land a starting pitcher.

wbsmcs

The Royals continue to take offers on Edinson Volquez.

Blue Jays working hard to land a starting pitcher.

Would it make sense for the Angels to sell Santiago or Shoemaker? Wouldn't mind one of them. Although they probably want to sign some overpriced free agents and attempt to salvage something with Trout...

Edit: Nvm..do not want Santiago...I knew he had a decent stretch of games recently but has major walk and HR problems

Would it make sense for the Angels to sell Santiago or Shoemaker? Wouldn't mind one of them. Although they probably want to sign some overpriced free agents and attempt to salvage something with Trout...

Edit: Nvm..do not want Santiago...I knew he had a decent stretch of games recently but has major walk and HR problems

Even the Angels best pitchers are below league average tbh. Shoemaker is the only one I would even entertain offers for if I was a team that wasn't the Angels.

Wouldn't it be neat if the Jays got a SP and used it to help out Estrada
and fired Dickey and Thole into orbit
and keep Sanchez in the rotation.

Mets are super serious about acquiring Lucroy.

Fucking hell Sandy don't do it the farm suffered enough last year I don't wanna lose what it would take to get Lucroy in a lost season.

If it's Rosario I'd lose it.

Angels would be dumb right now to trade away a starting pitcher since they have non left to fill in.

Also Bruce trade talk, would be Puig + prospects for him. Local stations have Puig gone soon.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mets are super serious about acquiring Lucroy.

Fucking hell Sandy don't do it the farm suffered enough last year I don't wanna lose what it would take to get Lucroy in a lost season.

If it's Rosario I'd lose it.

Sources: #Mets made three-player offer to #Brewers for Lucroy, headed by d’Arnaud. Second piece believed to be Nimmo or comparable player.

Sources: #Mets made three-player offer to #Brewers for Lucroy, headed by d’Arnaud. Second piece believed to be Nimmo or comparable player.

Kill me.

Say no Stearns.

Just say no. Tell Sandy to kick rocks and SAY NO.

rando14

Sources: #Reds’ Bruce not an option for #Mariners; Cozart a target, as others have reported. LAD, NYM and possibly SF among teams on Bruce.

Bullpen remains priority for #SFGiants, but #Reds’ Bruce could fit in OF rotation now and replace Pagan (FA) in ’17. Teams have spoken.

THANK GOD we are out on Jay Bruce

Cozart, ehhh...?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Kill me.

Say no Stearns.

Just say no. Tell Sandy to kick rocks and SAY NO.

From this AM: Growing confidence in Mets' organization that they have a shot to get Lucroy. http://es.pn/2ahdQJr Small field of bidders.

Looks like the Brew Crew isn't receiving the insane offers they thought they would. I bet they hold onto him and trade him in the off-season.

THANK GOD we are out on Jay Bruce

Cozart, ehhh...?

He can hit and play a passable to above average SS depending upon the metrics you want to believe and has another year of control. He'd be a decent upgrade for a Mariners team that needs a lot of upgrades and has a small window that might have gotten smaller with Felix cratering.

Top Bottom