• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Sources: #Mets made three-player offer to #Brewers for Lucroy, headed by d’Arnaud. Second piece believed to be Nimmo or comparable player.

Rosario and Conforto are the untouchables. I wonder if the third player would be Dilson or Dom Smith...

Rosario and Conforto are the untouchables. I wonder if the third player would be Dilson or Dom Smith...

Dom Smith is untouchable, Conforto isn't.

Third player is probably Conforto if it comes to it.

Thomas Szapucki would be another piece to watch out for. He's our best pitching prospect, would hate to lose him.

What a game!

What movie did you see?

I did a double feature of Lights Out and Nerve. I'd heard Lights Out was good, and am a horror fan, and Nerve kind of piqued my interest. Both were pretty good.

I like going to the movies, even alone, because it gets me out of the house and is something I actually enjoy. Plus it's not too pricey.

Choomp

Banned
Mets seemed to have upped there offer for Lucroy, I think this is gonna happen.... I don't know how to feel however, I don't think I'm going to like what they're giving up, they better hope things get better, especially next year

wbsmcs

Ervin Santana is another pitcher I wouldn't mind making a trade for. Quietly having a nice year, 3.78era (3.98 fip). Under contact for 3 more years at 13.5mil, team option for final year. Wonder what it would take to get him from the Twins. Gotta think something similar to a James Shields deal?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Fuck, Mets late to release the line-up card.

It's happening.

Adam McCalvy ‏@AdamMcCalvy

Jonathan Lucroy is out of the Brewers' lineup. 48 hours before the Trade Deadline.

Adam McCalvy ‏@AdamMcCalvy

Can't say it's "just an off day" for Lucroy. He had one of those two days ago.

He is definitely getting traded somewhere.

Joel Sherman ‏@Joelsherman1 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Lucky not starting for #brewers but told nothing is close right now with #Mets.

Oh thank fuck.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal‏ @Ken_Rosenthal

Sources confirm: #Padres working to trade Kemp. Talked to #Braves, as @JimBowden_ESPN said. ATL seeking offense. Many available options.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So as I haven't seen much of Chapman, all I really know is that he's got a high velocity, but is there something wrong with him that the Yankees gave him up?

jbug617

Banned
latest on Red Sox and White Sox
‏@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #WhiteSox scouted #RedSox’s AAA, AA and High A affiliates last night. Sox “highly doubt” deal will occur due to asking price.

@Ken_Rosenthal: Blanketing of #RedSox’s system by #WhiteSox was first mentioned by @pgammo. Some believe CWS simply laying groundwork for off-season trade.

it took a total of 3 chapman appearances to show why the "shortening the game" stuff used to justify overpaying for a reliever is nonsense. "we'll never blow a lead after the 6th! totally worth it!"

Top Bottom