• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Joe Kraus ‏@snykraus

Mets have signed @justinruggiano who will be in the starting line up tonight. Reyes to the DL.

I'd like the Braves getting McCann back as long as they don't give up too much. Money supposedly isnt going to be an issue starting in 2017. I know they got a boner for Francoeur again and he's been the biggest fan draw this year. The Braves really don't have anyone in the system at the Catcher spot. Theye banked for years on Christian Bethancourt being McCann's successor, and that didn't work out.

shwimpy

Should be cooler starting tonight. Enjoy the game!!! Isn't it movie night?
i get this beauty tonight:

totebag300x392.jpg

:/

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Two rival GMs believe #Indians are front-runner for #Brewers’ Lucroy. One prospect who could lead package: High A catcher Francisco Mejia.

Mortemis

Banned
Wade Miley out-pitched Arrieta? What a time to be alive.

Sell high M's, lol.

Cozart would be an upgrade, for sure. Would have him next year, too. I say do it if the price isn't high.

Also, beat Arrieta and Chapman in Wrigley today. #feelsgoodman

I'd be down for a Cozart trade if the price is right. We don't have much of a farm though so idk what a right price would be. He'd definitely be an upgrade, I'd love to see a Cozart-Cano middle infield.

Malo

Banned
I'd like the Braves getting McCann back as long as they don't give up too much. Money supposedly isnt going to be an issue starting in 2017. I know they got a boner for Francoeur again and he's been the biggest fan draw this year. The Braves really don't have anyone in the system at the Catcher spot. Theye banked for years on Christian Bethancourt being McCann's successor, and that didn't work out.
I'd be fine with just a salary dump. Yankees need to start Gary Sanchez, he's out of options after this season.

First place feels good! I just hope we'll stay there.

This series was one I was worried about, because Baltimore has a good team, but so far so great.

Here's hoping for a sweep, but even if we lose tomorrow it'll be okay.

First place feels good! I just hope we'll stay there.

This series was one I was worried about, because Baltimore has a good team, but so far so great.

Here's hoping for a sweep, but even if we lose tomorrow it'll be okay.

I'm more worried about the Houston series. The Jays don't play well at Enron Field.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Keith Law

So it sounds like a Kemp/Olivera bad contract exchange is actually getting close
meh I'd rather keep Olivera in AAA and see if he hits, hate selling low on players. His contract isn't that bad.

harSon

Banned
God speed Melancon. You served us well! Wish you the best.

Unfortunately, as a small market team - these are the types of moves you have to make during a contract year. Decent return though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If the Padres literally 1 for 1 Kemp for Olivera its an amazing trade for them. I honestly cant believe they found someone to take Kemp's deal. They should definitely just DFA Olivera though.

Still don't think thats the trade, Padres would realistically have to eat like 40% of the contract for this swap to logically happen

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick

#Rangers are also out on Lucroy. Unless there's a mystery team, signs are pointing increasingly toward Cleveland.

Sources: #Mets continuing to talk to #Reds about Bruce. Trade not close. If it gets done: Bruce RF, Conforto/Grandy CF, Cespedes LF.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
If the Padres literally 1 for 1 Kemp for Olivera its an amazing trade for them. I honestly cant believe they found someone to take Kemp's deal. They should definitely just DFA Olivera though.

Still don't think thats the trade, Padres would realistically have to eat like 40% of the contract for this swap to logically happen
Yeah money will be going the braves way.

If the padres take all of Oliver's contract l, braves take the difference, I can see the braves doing that. I guess Kemp has a better chance to regain some value than Hector. :(

Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick

#Rangers are also out on Lucroy. Unless there's a mystery team, signs are pointing increasingly toward Cleveland.

Sources: #Mets continuing to talk to #Reds about Bruce. Trade not close. If it gets done: Bruce RF, Conforto/Grandy CF, Cespedes LF.

Grandy's arm barely plays in right.

In center it would be brutal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rosenthal confirms theres cash involved so the deal makes sense now

If the Padres manage to save themselves -any- money this is a good deal for them though. Matt Kemp is garbo

Top Bottom