• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

I know Reddick and Hill are rentals and Hill is hirt but just Cotton who probably is going to be a reliever long term, that return seems light.

If this is the deal. Well, fuck me sideways.

It's not even a good salary dump, you already paid those clowns for most of the year.

So they're going to save like $5.5 million, and we get yet ANOTHER mid-tier pitching prospect back.

Loving this team is so fucking miserable sometimes.

So there's more.

EDIT: I'm putting this rage into the refrigerator to chill for a second. I might turn this rage around, or I may let it loose in full galactic force.

MC Safety

Don't understand Jay Bruce going to the Mets.

It doesn't make sense even in theory. The Mets have plenty of out-of-position outfielders.

Don't care if Nimmo is not the real deal. I still wouldn't trade him for Bruce.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Marc Carig‏ @MarcCarig
Mets and Reds have a deal in place for Bruce. Mets also now making serious run at Lucroy. Still engaged in finding relief help as well.

Grant Holmes is the other prospect heading to Oakland.

656550.jpg

Dude looks like an Athletic alright.

Dodger fans are going to really like Josh Reddick. He should get a following.

Valencia has to be gone by the end of the day.

Jane Lee ‏@JaneMLB 15m15 minutes ago
Grant Holmes ranked by MLB Pipeline as the Dodgers’ No. 5 prospect, Frankie Montas No. 8 and Jharel Cotton No. 13

Guess this is alright for a couple months of Reddick who wouldn't resign anyways and Hill, who's always hurt anyways.

Whatever.

Just not sure who's worth even tuning in to watch on the A's anymore.

Ryan Dull I guess.

Top Bottom