• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal

Source: #Marlins sending Rea back to #Padres but keeping Cashner. Rea left first start with MIA due to elbow injury.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal

Source: #Marlins getting Luis Castillo back, with Rea returning to #Padres.

whatyearisit.jpg

Dodger fans are going to really like Josh Reddick. He should get a following.

Valencia has to be gone by the end of the day.

Guess this is alright for a couple months of Reddick who wouldn't resign anyways and Hill, who's always hurt anyways.

Whatever.

Just not sure who's worth even tuning in to watch on the A's anymore.

Ryan Dull I guess.

You guys got a really good deal. Beane did work. Holmes is legit AF.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bob Nightengale @BNightengale

This isn't the #Mets balking this time, it's the #Reds, who are concerned with one of the prospects' medical records in Jay Bruce trade.

Giants got The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) from Brewers.

Good pitcher.

Hurt all year though, leg injury, K rate is down and velo is down. Still good RP.

Bickford is gonna be a starting MLB pitcher and Susac can stick at catcher which is stupidly valuable for a prospect.

Giants dun got robbed.

bigosc2k

Banned
Was going to ask Brewer fans about Will Smith but seen the pieces that got traded, and what a stupid trade on the Giants part.

We need to be shopping Reed I don't care if this FO has delusions of winning.

We could restock the farm system in an hour in this RP market, we NEED to trade him.

But we won't.

Tate isn't even a top-15 guy to me. Barely projects as a BP arm. ERA over 5 in his second trip through A ball as a 22 year old. Nah. Screams bust.

That said, Rangers ain't done. This frees up Gallo to move for Luc.

Top Bottom