• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Mortemis

Banned
TR Sullivan ‏@Sullivan_Ranger 3s4 seconds ago
Rangers getting close to Lucroy... Lewis Brinson and Luis Ortiz in deal

... + Gallo?

oh god

Holy shit if Gallo is in there. Even without that sounds like a better deal than what the Indians offered.

Brewers should thank Lucroy for vetoing that trade.

Malo

Banned
@Sullivan_Ranger
Lucroy and BP arm for Brinson, Ortiz

Oh so that's it? Still feel bad about it
Isn't that a better deal for the Brewers than Gallo and lesser prospects? Brinson and Ortiz are both top 70 guys with Brinson being top 25.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

image.php

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Kemp was a smart kid growing up:
Very few people know this, but as a kid growing up in Oklahoma, I was a huge Atlanta Braves fan. See, I come from humble beginnings, and although me and my mom didn’t have a lot of money, I never knew the difference. Our little old TV picked up TBS, which meant I got to watch my Braves, so I was happy. That was my team! I used to rush home from school to finish my homework so I could turn on the TV and watch Chipper Jones, Ron Gant, David Justice, Fred McGriff, Greg Maddux and Jon Smoltz play their hearts out for the Braves.

I will never forget watching Glavine shut down the Indians in Game 6 of the ’95 World Series! For years after that game, you couldn’t tell me that I wasn’t David Justice. I ran the bases with him around our living room when he led off the sixth inning with that homer to right center.

I was a Braves fan through and through.

I enjoyed seeing those guys do their thing, and even though our house was more than 800 miles from Atlanta, it didn’t stop me from developing a love for the team. One year for Christmas I received a Braves jacket and instantly became the happiest kid on the block — as you can tell from the grin on my face in the photo below. And as a young boy I dreamed of one day suiting up and playing in front of the home crowd in Atlanta.

Now, all these years later, I’m going to be able to live out that dream. And I couldn’t be more excited.
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/matt-kemp-braves-padres-trade/

White Sox did absolutely nothing. Frazier, Melky and Robertson still here. They really want to compete in 2017. It won't happen you idiots.

zulux21

White Sox did absolutely nothing. Frazier, Melky and Robertson still here. They really want to compete in 2017. It won't happen you idiots.

to be fair we don't know what they were offered.
and it's not like any of those players are gone after this year, they could still make trades during the offseason.

TraBuch

Banned
So is that Shelby Miller deal gonna actually hurt the Braves? Will Coppy not trade anyone with some value unless he gets a ridiculous overpay that only AZ would do?

Top Bottom