• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Acuna in his first AA game: 3-4, hr, sb

Acuna in his second: 3-4, hr, bb, sb

He's good

Edit: And Luiz Gohara has been promoted to AA now. He had a 2.09 FIP in high-A. The farm system is kickin this year

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Acuna in his first AA game: 3-4, hr, sb

Acuna in his second: 3-4, hr, bb, sb

He's good

Edit: And Luiz Gohara has been promoted to AA now. He had a 2.09 FIP in high-A. The farm system is kickin this year
Nice. 2nd half of 2018 is going to be fun.

carlos

braves with their first lead in 49 innings...Jaime Garcia seems intent on giving the lead back, though he is getting squeezed a bit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FaST3Q4.gif

BRING ON THE YANQUIS

RGVNOE

Dammit, starting the game of with a lynning. Hopefully the cards let him go, everyone always makes solid contact off his pitches, never understood why so many people liked him, or why he was always regarded so highly.

Dammit, starting the game of with a lynning. Hopefully the cards let him go, everyone always makes solid contact off his pitches, never understood why so many people liked him, or why he was always regarded so highly.

Lynn was pretty good when he was healthy, but he's coming back from TJ and just turned 30

I doubt they'll give him the money he wants

RGVNOE

Lynn was pretty good when he was healthy, but he's coming back from TJ and just turned 30

I doubt they'll give him the money he wants
He's always been very hittable, since he came up everyone's made hard contact against him, no deception just fastballs, if it's not a strikeout they have been hard outs

Line_HTX

I like how was was briefly checking out STL / MIA and Sutcliffe was sort of arguing with the other guys about Kohler's winding form, and then suddenly at the bottom the ticker flashed orange with big letters "JETER NIGHT" for Sunday Night Baseball with a pregame ceremony.

Like was that really necessary, SMH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom