• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon Gee outduels Jacob DeGrom.

Caja 117

Of course it does.

So he's been injured for most of the year and the Yankees staff hasn't noticed?
You know that Tanaka had an UCL tear and opted to not do TJ, right?

But nevermind that, regardless of injury look at Severino from last year and compare to this year, Tanaka wouldnt be the first superstar player to have a down year.

Is funny tough, at 5 runs in 5 innings this is actually an improvement.

What can I say... maybe is not the poblem now..., see my post edit. But yeah, I was on the side of him getting the TJ and not opting out of it.

Yeah, a torn UCL is going to be an issue that will need surgery, and trying to pitch through it will just make it a bigger problem. And not taking care of it in the offseason will just mean it impacts more of his playing time.

Ah well.

4 home runs is like the coolest thing you can do in sports

I'd vote for a perfect game.

Malo

Banned
Amazing how good this offense is considering third and first base have been black holes.

Wake me up when Headley and Carter are DFA'd.

Malo

Banned
This was a winnable game, but Tanaka shit the bed again. No way the Yankees let him make another start.

Kimbrel is filthy.

Caja 117

This was a winnable game, but Tanaka shit the bed again. No way the Yankees let him make another start.

Kimbrel is filthy.

I think he will pitch again, he only allowed 5 runs this time around...

Yanks also only scored 4 run, Short of a gem from Tanaka, yankees cant count on wining against a team like the Red Sox by only scoring 4 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom