• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
I think he will pitch again, he only allowed 5 runs this time around...

Yanks also only scored 4 run, Short of a gem from Tanaka, yankees cant count on wining against a team like the Red Sox by only scoring 4 runs.
Have our standards gotten so low, that giving up five runs is acceptable?! And the guy's homerun rate is two per game.

Put him on the DL and let him work on it in the minors.

Only 17 people have hit 4 HRs in a game compared to 23 Perfect games.

Being less common != Being more cool

Only 1 person has ever turned an unassisted triple play in a World Series.
Only like half a dozen people (or less, too lazy to check) have hit 40 HRs and gotten 40 SBs in a season
Only 13 players (if I counted right) have ever hit for a Natural Cycle (1B -> 2B -> 3B -> HR)
etc.

Caja 117

Have our standards gotten so low, that giving up five runs is acceptable?! And the guy's homerun rate is two per game.

Put him on the DL and let him work on it in the minors.

I mean, that compared to the other starts, this outing is an kmprovement (of course with the Oakland outing as well).

This reminds me of Sabathia's. Season a couple of years ago.

Malo

Banned
I mean, that compared to the other starts, this outing is an kmprovement (of course with the Oakland outing as well).

This reminds me of Sabathia's. Season a couple of years ago.
Tanaka has been worse than that and the Yankees weren't in first like they are now.

Caja 117

Tanaka has been worse than that and the Yankees weren't in first like they are now.
He has, hence why I said this outing was an improvement taking in consideration previous outings.

I mean at best you can skip him one start, but I dont think Yankees are ready yet to move him around.

Escobar! I'll take the defense when I can since that's all you'll provide for the most part, even then you can have times like yesterday's game where you botched a double play ball.

Line_HTX

DFA Ken Giles please. This is completely unacceptable.

Fuck off Royals and your exit velocity. Bunch of lucky shits.

orbit_tackled_med_cwplh4wv.gif

Hey, I'll take stopping Astros winning streak since I doubt the Royals are going anywhere and I hope that they are selling at the deadline and rebuilding. I knew we had a chance when Giles came in with the four out save and the bases were loaded.

I mean, our best bullpen arm currently is Mike Minor (even if he has been really great this year). I wouldn't believe you if you told me that coming into this season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
All good things must come to an end...

It's just a shame that it unfolded the way it did. Blowing a 7-1 lead? Inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom