• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros calling up Derek Fisher.

Reddick probably going on the 7-day DL, dunno who is getting DFA'd to make room for him on the 40.

Beckx

Arquimedes Caminero might be getting his career back on track after last year's disastrous season with Pirates/O's (loss of control and propensity to throw dangerous pitches).

Today he pitched the ninth to complete a three-pitcher no-hitter for the Yomiuri Giants. Had to pitch against the heart of the Softbank Hawks' order, too.

Meier

BELLINGER'S PACE WITHOUT PEER
Cody Bellinger has four multi-HR games in his 45 regular-season games in the majors. No other player in MLB history had that many multi-homer games within his first 50 games. The previous fastest was Bob Horner, whose fourth multi-HR game came in his 63rd game in 1978. (Elias Sports Bureau)

BELLINGER'S PACE WITHOUT PEER
Cody Bellinger has four multi-HR games in his 45 regular-season games in the majors. No other player in MLB history had that many multi-homer games within his first 50 games. The previous fastest was Bob Horner, whose fourth multi-HR game came in his 63rd game in 1978. (Elias Sports Bureau)

Meanwhile Adrian Gonzalez has one (1) home run this year. Total.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
What in the actual fuck, Trea?

It's stupid how he doesn't get credit for the steal when he easily got there.

This game is bullshit. Every ground ball is just barely getting through.

Players Weekend Aug. 25-7.
Yahoo Sports said:
Major League Baseball will relax its uniform rules for a weekend later this season, allowing players to put nicknames on the back of their jerseys, wear fluorescent-colored shoes and personalize a patch paying tribute to someone instrumental in their development, according to a memo obtained by Yahoo Sports.

I really didn't expect much from Phillips, he's been a pleasant addition.

Even better when you consider the Reds are paying almost all of his $13 million this year. If I had known Phillips would have played like this, I would have really enjoyed that proposed Uggla-for-Phillips straight-up trade that was rumored a few years ago.

Line_HTX

Francis Martes 1st career start, I'm kind of nervous. Hope he does not walk a ton.

God dayyum, Jose Al2Bae has insane speed. I'm not even sure if you can call the offspeed pitch in the dirt a wild pitch because it did not go very far and Al2Bae zipped from 2nd to 3rd.

Chris Singleton, who's mother was killed in the Charleston shooting (may Dylan Roof burn in hell) was drafted by the Cubs.

Good for him, a kid everybody should be rooting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom