• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Every rebuilding team needs to be throwing money at this kid right now.

so if certain players don't sign they become free agents?

I wonder what would happen if a top 5 draft pick did this. I could see the yankees bribing someone not to sign with their drafting team only to offer them a big payout to sign with them :p

so if certain players don't sign they become free agents?

I wonder what would happen if a top 5 draft pick did this. I could see the yankees bribing someone not to sign with their drafting team only to offer them a big payout to sign with them :p

Normally they go back in the draft pool. I believe this is an exception because he failed a physical (according to the O's) so if they want the compensation pick (which would put him back in the draft) they have to give him 40% of his slot money. Baltimore didn't want to do that so he became a free agent.

RBH

In Minneapolis for a wedding, and we decided to walk from our hotel to Target Field to watch the Twins/Orioles:

D0gshbt.jpg

3MgxfWL.jpg

O472KWk.jpg

carlos

At least it feels like the braves haven't let the jim johnson implosion get them down...seems like they are playing better against the nats after a couple of years of futility

Think Dodgers and Astros will be able to keep it up, World Series contenders those 2?

I've started following Red Sox and rooting for them after my Fenway game.

BPT is saying that the Jays have finalized their trade startegy for July. Basically anyone who is a pending FA, or will be one next year, is available. Core players with with control are not (ie, Donaldson, Stroman, Sanchez).

They're also ready to take on excess salary, like they did in the Liriano trade.

gamz

Think Dodgers and Astros will be able to keep it up, World Series contenders those 2?

I've started following Red Sox and rooting for them after my Fenway game.

Yeah, I see no reason why they can't. Of course playoffs are a crapshoot but the dodgers and Astros are really good teams.

Cubs are frustrating as fuck tho!

Line_HTX

Donaldson doved but then he derped to 1st super hard.

ALTUVE 2 RUN OPPOSITE!!

CARLOS... COOOORRRRRRRRUSHED!!

Toronto should host the ASG IMO.

😜😜😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom