• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamz

Rockies keep fading... I looked at their next 12 games and the schedule looks brutal. Diamondbacks, Giants (easy here), dodgers, diamondbacks. Brewers are going to jump them for the wild card if they stay playing well.

Keep waiting for the Brewers to fade but I don't think it's gonna happen. It's going to be pretty freaking exciting month to wrap up the regular season.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Wayne Randazzo‏ @WayneRandazzo

Conforto will have surgery. #Mets signed Nori Aoki. He'll be in Houston for game 2 tonight.

Line_HTX

Nah man, we're still a pretty banged up team, and Tito teams typically perform better after the ASB.

They also said on the telecast we are at exactly the same record right now as we were last year so we good.

You're good until you get hit with the runback that matters!

*Geese Double Shippuken Lee's face

Toth

The Yankees just seem to fail time and time again to punish pitchers when they are struggling in an inning. It's been coming back to bite them hard (and rightfully so).

So Tanaka has been really good the last two months. I'm starting to think that he's going to opt out.

That's okay...I'd rather not pay him crazier loot than he's getting right now - unless he just wants a small bump up, which I'd be willing to give for him to stick around. We don't need to get caught out there like with CC.

That feeling when Farrell puts Abad into the game so you know he's given up and you don't have to watch anymore

Rob Bradford‏Verified account
@bradfo

If the Red Sox lose tonight, they will be 11-28 this season when Fernando Abad appears in a game

Malo

Banned
That's okay...I'd rather not pay him crazier loot than he's getting right now - unless he just wants a small bump up, which I'd be willing to give for him to stick around. We don't need to get caught out there like with CC.
One thing Tanaka has going for him is that he'll be younger (29) at the time he theoretically opts out, than CC (31) was when CC got an extension. Still, Tanaka's arm is potentially a ticking time bomb and I wouldn't pursue him either.

This offseason is going to be interesting.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FaST3Q4.gif

Velcro Fly

14-9 heading into the ninth has turned into 14-12 with the tying run at the plate

This has been a shit performance by the Cubs outside of scoring 14 times.

bebop242

14-9 heading into the ninth has turned into 14-12 with the tying run at the plate

This has been a shit performance by the Cubs outside of scoring 14 times.

Pathetic that with a big lead pitchers can't throw strikes to save thier ass. Leading off 2 innings with 2 walks each is just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom