• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jesus @ what Wilmer just did. Scary

Sums up the Mets' season.

DCugbW1.gif

Mrbob

Cubs need to steal a couple of these Brewers starting pitchers.

Cubs pitching still scares me for the post season. Don't want to lose to Dusty.

dodgers aren't looking like a good team at all lately

thankfully still have a month to iron this shit out, but oof

darvish has been unimpressive

fuck off Yu..

Angels only win when Yankees and Twins win. This wild card race is ridiculous.

GG Texas. I hate you guys but you play some good baseball.

rekameohs

Banned
Dbacks have held the lead in 52 consecutive innings. That's five straight games of scoring in the 1st inning, then never giving up the lead. The MLB record is 55.

Caja 117

Dodgers lost the 2 games double header from the Padres? I guess this is what i was talking about a month ago. Yu Darvish trade hasnt looked good so far either.

dickroach

Sherman/Jeter plan to reduce payroll, says contacted investor
In fact, a potential investor who was specifically briefed by the Bruce Sherman/Jeter group this summer said they spoke of a payroll being pulled back from $115 million to potentially as low as $55 million
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article171093362.html

so fire sale #4 is coming.
Stanton's gone, Ozuna's gone, Dee's gone, and the team has no offense and no pitching.
great

That contacted investor said the Jeter group disclosed that Jeter's plan – at least as of earlier this summer – was to pay himself $5 million a year to recoup his $25 million investment and also get a company credit card to cover expenses from his home in Tampa to Miami.

Jeter wants to run baseball operations and his lack of experience, and public comments in the past that he doesn't love watching baseball (according to the New York Post and several other outlets), are certainly pause for concern, despite his sterling reputation and exceptional playing career.

fuck this shit

9-1. lol. I hope we keep scoring. Fuck the Tigers. They beat us down so many years. This is sweet paypack.

Indians jerseys everywhere at Comerica. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom