• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards fans, get used to a terrible Cecil in the first month. It always happens.

He was a little better than it looked

If the pitch he struck Szczur out with didn't literally get stuck to Yadi's protective gear, the whole inning looks a lot different IMO. At worst, Schwarber only gets a 2R HR

is this the year puig gets his shit together?

Or just chalk it up to Padres lol

Nah, chalk it up to this guy:

mlbf_1226238683_th_45.jpg

... and the rest of the Padres too while you're at it.

ReAxion

yeah if you wanna do funny prop bets just follow who the padres are gonna pitch to.

see: bartolo colon's dinger last season

okay friars you're just supposed to lose with dignity.

Nah. Screw that. Let's go after the '62 Mets. Let's make this season something truly memorable.

No dignity, no shame. Just brutal, blatant, god awful tanking. Bathe in the blood of the sacrificial starting staff.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
so i guess molina is a cheater
It just so happens that the Royals are only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
inconceivable.
Can he be called up right before the Braves play SF so we can bring back the waving-K-then-pointing gif?
you don't need howard to bring back that excellent gif.

ReAxion

Nah. Screw that. Let's go after the '62 Mets. Let's make this season something truly memorable.

No dignity, no shame. Just brutal, blatant, god awful tanking. Bathe in the blood of the sacrificial starting staff.

Hahaha.

Don't worry Stammen, those are just the wheels. I don't think we need those.

Loco4Coco

Excited to see Harvey tonight. Hopefully he pitches well this season so the Mets can get more for him in a trade in the off-season.

rando14

Can we make it against the rules to speak ill of My Mariners, it seems like a fair and chill request tbqh, positivity only pls :)

I remember back in the old old days when Mets fans said Betts AND Bogaerts wouldn't be enough to trade for Harvey.

How the mighty have fallen!
To be fair through no fault of his own. When he wasn't pitching hurt he was just as good as he's always been.

He just needs to learn to pitch at 93-95 instead of 96-98.

RBH

I love that MLB.TV shows old baseball clips during commercial breaks. Even though I can already see a couple of them repeating and we're only a few games into the season, it's much better than just a static screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom