• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once. I like this.

Let the kids work his way out of the jam.

Well, yeah, if the guy had pitched even decently up to getting in the "jam" but he has been terrible thus far.

Point being, it would be a different story if it was say the 6th inning with the Mets up 3-2 and a chance to get out of it with a ground ball.

Justin Bour is so impressive, if he can get it together he can be a consistent homerun hitter. Yelich fudged that up btw. Way too many baseball players just don't play heads up ball.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Anybody know if the FSGO app streams at 60fps on an Amazon Fire TV? It's 30fps on my PC and look terrible.

Damn Stanton was close to hitting grand slam. Don't worry our bullpen is trash and will definitely blow this game.

Justin Bour is so impressive, if he can get it together he can be a consistent homerun hitter. Yelich fudged that up btw. Way too many baseball players just don't play heads up ball.

Unfortunately, he can't hit lefties at all, so I feel like league average 1B is his ceiling. I'd love to be wrong though as 1B has been a huge weakness for several years.

He always seems to do well against divisional opponents, especially against the Braves and Nats.

Obviously I like to poke fun at the Cubs, but I think there is a problem when an organization has evidently deep ties to a dangerous administration. I'm sure most MLB ownership groups support Trump privately, maybe even the DeWitts! But there's a difference between that and using millions of dollars to support him, having a member of the Board of Directors serve in the administration, and having a minority owner be a member of his cabinet. The ties clearly run pretty deep and as a baseball fan I would not want my support - financial or otherwise - going to that team. It's more than just incidental support.

Again, you're free to like whatever team you want! I don't think "I don't spend money on Cubs things anyway" is a very good excuse, but if that's what you need to tell yourself then whatever. We frequently in this thread talk about racism in baseball, which I think goes a lot further than just the product on the field.

i thought the problem was that i spent money on the team? stop changing the goalposts. this is boring now. glad you could use the trump disaster to insult fans of a sports team you don't like. i hope it was fulfilling.

The Jays continue to waste good pitching. I wonder how much longer the hitting coach will last if this keeps up.

Jays games are like watching a soccer match at this point.

Angel Hernandez is terrible.

It's because he is grouchy all the time. He is The Punisher of MLB umps.

NlasD3X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom