• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Fowler

I like to think he didn't forget how to get on base over this offseason, but his wRC+ is 10 through 50 PA

edit: should've IBB'd Garcia to get to Fowler imo

edit2: fowler got a hit?!

RBH

baseballyankeefans.gif

Zetta

Wow they need to add better angles on the camera work.

Edit : Well goddamn what a shot, the fan that dropped that ball is happiest of them all.

clemenx

Banned
Oh look. Another year of the Yankees somehow doing well with a completely mediocre roster.

We're never gonna get to enjoy them completely sucking?

Tall4Life

Also, the Yankees have won 5 in the past 21 years, and the Giants have won 3 in the past 7 (!!!) years ��������

Also, the Yankees have won 5 in the past 21 years, and the Giants have won 3 in the past 7 (!!!) years ��������

lol whatever you have to tell yourself

Red Sox are easily a top 3 MLB villains team, below Yankees and above Cardinals. The curse was broken in 2004, get with the times - you've won twice since then anyway!

lol whatever you have to tell yourself

Red Sox are easily a top 3 MLB villains team, below Yankees and above Cardinals. The curse was broken in 2004, get with the times - you've won twice since then anyway!

Below the yankees?????

They've been on same level as the yanks since theo left town

#FakeNews in your general direction, dear sir

But that's okay, after Matheny gets his ass fired and we go thorough two other coaches, maybe one year in the near future we'll be a wild card birth :)

Below the yankees?????

But that's okay, after Matheny gets his ass fired and we go thorough two other coaches, maybe one year in the near future we'll be a wild card birth :)

I can agree to this. Hatred for the Red Sox runs deep!

My personal hope for the season is the Cardinals do bad enough to shitcan Matheny midseason & sell Lynn&Oh for prospects, maybe find someone to take what's left of Peralta for a bag of baseballs

I can agree to this. Hatred for the Red Sox runs deep!

My personal hope for the season is the Cardinals do bad enough to shitcan Matheny midseason & sell Lynn&Oh for prospects, maybe find someone to take what's left of Peralta for a bag of baseballs

I don't see a midseason shitcanning of Matheny unless they want to really shake things up in the club house.

The Cards will literally have to a worse season then last season which is possible if last year was any indication

I don't see a midseason shitcanning of Matheny unless they want to really shake things up in the club house.

The Cards will literally have to a worse season then last season which is possible if last year was any indication

Yeah I don't see it either but I want it :lol They stupidly gave him that extension last October, too!

How bad is the Cardinal's farm system this year?

It's a top third system, imo. Could be top 5 by end of the season if a few prospects take big steps up

jman2050

Below the yankees?????

The Yankees have decades of experience playing the villains and owning the role with pride. Red Sox and their fans are a decade and a half removed from breaking the curse and still think of themselves as plucky underdogs and react to any sort of hate with shock and derision.

You tell me which is more villainous.

The Yankees have decades of experience playing the villains and owning the role with pride. Red Sox and their fans are a decade and a half removed from breaking the curse and still think of themselves as plucky underdogs and react to any sort of hate with shock and derision.

I...I...

I can't argue against this.

Separate but Equal imo

2004&2013 Red Sox Championship was against the Cardinals fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom