• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartolo_Colon_Faces_GIF_6dhiplfs.gif

Macattk15

Hisashi Iwakuma is cooked. Too slow. Too old. He won't finish the season in the starting rotation.

Tops out at 87 ... FIP sky high.

Velcro Fly

they've been shitty, but there's no reason to be concerned about it yet. if anything, the fact that rondon might not be broken gives it potential to be dominant.

Just hard to watch good outings by starters or close games get shit on because the bullpen can't go an inning without giving up a crooked number. Made even worse by the struggles to hit with guys in scoring position or just hit period sometimes.

Just hard to watch good outings by starters or close games get shit on because the bullpen can't go an inning without giving up a crooked number. Made even worse by the struggles to hit with guys in scoring position or just hit period sometimes.

for only 12 games, there have been quite a few kicks in the dick. it's aggravating, but nobody is hurt, so it's hard for me to assign any meaning to it.

Velcro Fly

for only 12 games, there have been quite a few kicks in the dick. it's aggravating, but nobody is hurt, so it's hard for me to assign any meaning to it.

frustration level is high but worry level remains pretty low. teams are going to have bad stretches and the inevitable comparisons to what they were doing last year at this time haven't really started yet. the bullpen was always a little bit unreliable but if all these guys are healthy and stay that way i think they will be okay.

zulux21

just hot damn for Avisaíl García
after today he is batting .465 on the season.

not bad for a guy some people were saying the white sox should just give up on (even though he is just 26)

I hope he has finally figured it out... but the training program he did over the winter seems to have really helped and makes it seem like this isn't just a complete fluke. the guy looks a lot more fit, and WAY!!!! faster than he was before.

he has a couple of years left to free agency so it will be interesting if he keeps hitting well (talking .300+ not .400+) if they trade him or hold onto him for their potential run next year or in 2019.

also again the white sox are above .500 far later in the season then I had hoped they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom