• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2k7: Money Talks and Bullshit Walks

Cloudy

Banned
As far as the pitching poll, I think it should be all strikes until there's 2 strikes in the count. 3-2 would be the exception to the rule...

Cloudy said:
As far as the pitching poll, I think it should be all strikes until there's 2 strikes in the count. 3-2 would be the exception to the rule...

This is only because:

A) You use classic swing, and you push up on the joystick on every swing so they're all homers.
B) You are the Yankees.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
pheeniks said:
This is only because:

A) You use classic swing, and you push up on the joystick on every swing so they're all homers.
B) You are the Yankees.

:lol

I was going to make this post.

The new pitching rule is: You must pitch over 80% strikes, but above all, you must be respectful of your opponent at all times. No cheese.

Konex, I understand why you think there shouldn't be any balls thrown until 2 strikes, but it's not going to happen. There's no way I'm going to throw 2 straight strikes to Albert Pujols, for example.

Dez

Cloudy said:
BTW, FMT is taking over for Pheeniks since his 360 is broken...

FMT, Bluemax,DMczaf,JuanMR2, or DCX Gaf, let me know when you want to play. I'm free anytime today except between 8pm-11

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone around whos on my schedule want to play?

I'm out of town until late tomorrow night. I'll be able to get some games in then if anyone's interested.

I'm still trying to decide what we're going to do with the last 5 games...

DCX

DCX
I will get some games in tonight after 11:25pm est Anyone ready to play when i get home, let me know on AIM; DreamcastKC or on Live.

DCX

I talked to Xbox support and they're FINALLY sending me a box to give back to them.

I don't know when it'll get back...but soon enough hopefully.

Dez

Dez said:
FMT, Bluemax,DMczaf,JuanMR2, or DCX Gaf, let me know when you want to play. I'm free anytime today except between 8pm-11

Add Matrix to that list.. but same deal applies.

Dez

lol, it gave me a win on a game that disconnected in the bottom of the first when it was 0-0. Can someone who knows how to do it reset that result?

DMczaf

I think I'm going to drop to below 1 run per game at this rate.

Seriously, its a lot of fun pitching and playing defense as well as I can and then feeling like I was just crushed 11-0.

Dez

DMczaf said:
I think I'm going to drop to below 1 run per game at this rate.

Seriously, its a lot of fun pitching and playing defense as well as I can and then feeling like I was just crushed 11-0.

WOW, i got totally baffled by your pitching.. though taking out Batista after 1 inning 1 run, :lol. I think the concrete texture at the back of the rogers center makes it harder to pick up the ball for 3 quarters type pitchers.

DMczaf

Dez said:
though taking out Batista after 1 inning 1 run, :lol.

Batista's pitches were crap. His curve doesnt break, his fastball is barely 90, his slider was crap. I knew I was lucky to get out with 1 run, so I went to Green as fast as I could. Green saved my ass that game.

My motto for this league will be "At least I didnt get swept!"

Dez

DMczaf said:
Batista's pitches were crap. His curve doesnt break, his fastball is barely 90, his slider was crap. I knew I was lucky to get out with 1 run, so I went to Green as fast as I could. Green saved my ass that game.

My motto for this league will be "At least I didnt get swept!"

HAHA.. cool, anyway GGs. but damn, getting K'ed so much is frustrating :lol.

hey fellas im in the league now as the marlins. man they ****ing suck ass. anyways, ill tough it out and maybe make the playoffs or win a ballgame (probably the latter). ill be home from work in about 10 mins. bring it on assholes*

* jk i like you guys... except dm

DMczaf

Dez said:
I still can't believe you stole home on me.. that was brilliant.

That was me being desperate for a win :lol

I knew a 1 run lead was nothing, if I REALLY wanted to avoid the sweep I had to do something crazy. After all the double plays, I took a shot at sending Sexson to 2nd while the other guy snuck back door to home plate.

I remember Matrix used to do that to me every game in MLB The Show :(

Matrix

I can play anyone on my schedule tonight after the Rockets lose :(

"I remember Matrix used to do that to me every game in MLB The Show :("

:lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hey fellas im in the league now as the marlins. man they ****ing suck ass. anyways, ill tough it out and maybe make the playoffs or win a ballgame (probably the latter). ill be home from work in about 10 mins. bring it on assholes*

* jk i like you guys... except dm

They do NOT suck ass!

DCX

DCX
ok i need to get one game in right now!! First person to post plays me :p Seriously, i have only time to play one game tonight. I will make it up tomorrow with maybe a few games.

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
I did the last 5 gms. Pretty much, it'll be a 3gm series vs ur first opponent and a 2gmer vs your 2nd opponent.

Matrix

Cloudy said:
I did the last 5 gms. Pretty much, it'll be a 3gm series vs ur first opponent and a 2gmer vs your 2nd opponent.

You hate me dont you Konex? :lol

Matrix

Ok :( :lol

I dont even know who my starter is at this point.

Never finished my series with DCX,Juan and I cant hold connection.

Matrix

Matrix

Im in the lobby.

Since you set the last 5 games and its a 3 game series,im starting with Roy.

Matrix

I hate this game :lol

Man I hope PS3 Show plays well,I could care less about graphics.

Dez

Anyone on my schedule let me know when you want to play. FMT, Bluemax,Juan,DCX Gaf,Matrix, Bird, Konex.

JuanMR2

Dez said:
Anyone on my schedule let me know when you want to play. FMT, Bluemax,Juan,DCX Gaf,Matrix, Bird, Konex.

I'll play. Post here or look for me on AIM: JuanMR2

Forgot you don't have AIM account Dez. Set one up already...come on, all the cool kids are doing it.

I'll be able to get a game or two in later tonight (10 or so EST) and then a bunch of games starting tomorrow afternoon.

off topic, but I can't believe Clemens is going back to the Yankees. Well, I can believe it, but I thought he had a little dignity and wasn't all about the money. I thought wrong. Probably because Pettite plays there too...

Dez

JuanMR2 said:
Ready, c u on XBL

GGs Juan.. I liked that you didn't take that sac fly in game 1, after that weird triple :D. You were the first to hit Halladay. But then again you were sitting on fastballs all game.

DCX

DCX
Dez i could play at 11:15PMEST. If not i could finish out the series i hav started with Matrix, Konex, Blue lol.

DCX

DMczaf

Is anyone else using both Breakpoint and Swing Stick? I know FMT and Matrix do. FMT and Matrix are on the good list!

Top Bottom