• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Meh, I can see Burnett working on that division, I think the Pirates are overvaluing Garret Jones. Don't agree with giving an OK prospect, though.

I'd like to do both. If I get At Bat can I log in on my web browser? At work I can listen through my computer, so it's really not a big issue.

Gameday Audio is included in the "Twins Territory Team" thing I sign up for every year. It's the same $20, so I'll probably just sign up for that. But I dunno.

No, I don't think so. And the radio affiliates who run the games aren't allowed to have it on their web streams. I think the choices are:

1. Gameday Audio, $20: listen on your computer via a browser
2. MLB At Bat, $15: listen on your iOs or Android device

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow that was awful. This franchise cannot die off soon enough.

Really hoping EA decides to bring MVP back, I miss having the option of choosing between 2 baseball games to buy.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
every player's face in that game except for verlander's looks like shit. Jose Reyes was LOL worthy and i have no idea who those braves players were, i guess the guy that stole home was bourne?

RBH

NBA-MLB-2K12_360_Bundle_FoB_3D_LEFT_webready.jpg

Giving sports fans something special to cheer about this season, 2K Sports today announced the MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 Combo Pack will be available for purchase on March 6, 2012 at participating retailers for the MSRP of $69.99 exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Launching in conjunction with Major League Baseball 2K12, the MLB 2K12/NBA 2K12 Combo Pack will feature a full retail version of 2K Sports’ new Major League Baseball offering, MLB 2K12, along with a full retail version of NBA 2K12.
http://www.gaming-age.com/2012/02/2k-sports-announces-mlb-2k12nba-2k12-combo-pack-for-xbox-360/

Iceman

Padres Fan Fest tomorrow!

/crickets

Oh, well, at least I'll be there, getting a tour of Petco and walking on the field. Really holding out hope that I'll run into Tony Gwynn (probably a longshot.. hasn't been mentioned amongst all the hoopla).

clemenx

Banned
well 2K is the only option I have for PC so if that dies i'm SOL and I;m not even sure EA is interested in doing another baseball game.

EA killed the NHL franchise for PC so I don't really have hope for a PC game from them, sigh.

2K series is passable with the help of the folks of mvpmods, though MVP baseball is still better.

The Cardinals and Scott Linebrink have agreed on a minor league deal with a spring training invite.

If no one's taken the Braves in the MLB 12 league, I'll take them.

Meohsix

im watching some of this Australian Baseball League Championship game on MLB network right now, and got freaked out when they showed the pitch speed being 144. then remembered they use KPH not MPH. lolz

So is Burnett gone yet?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Iceman

Padres fan fest was pretty awesome. Spent a few hours and a few dollars there - became a first time season ticket holder. Pretty excited about the season, especially with a weak/wide open division. Passed Trevor in the tunnel .. it felt like seeing an old security blanket.

eznark

Banned
Padres fan fest was pretty awesome. Spent a few hours and a few dollars there - became a first time season ticket holder. Pretty excited about the season, especially with a weak/wide open division. Passed Trevor in the tunnel .. it felt like seeing an old security blanket.

Not nearly weak enough. Not this year at least. But congrats on the season tickets! Full package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom