• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
tWBZHl.png

http://www.fangraphs.com/livewins.aspx?date=2012-10-12&team=Nationals&dh=0&season=2012

lol

Un-fucking-believable. Washington is cursed for decades after this meltdown, calling it now. We need a good old-fashioned curse like the days of yore, and I think a cataclysmic collapse like this deserves.

I'm not sure why you guys dislike the Tigers as well. They're the only good guys remaining. Go Verlander!

People have a beef with Detroit? They haven't been good enough for long enough to be obnoxious, and Delmon is the only guy to me who's obviously a dickhead.

zulux21

I'm not sure why you guys dislike the Tigers as well. They're the only good guys remaining. Go Verlander!
Aside from the fact I like the tigers in general, as a white sox fan it makes the most sense for me to want the tigers to win.

It wouldn't be a ton of money, but playing the WS champs 8-9 times at home would likely add an extra 50k tickets sold or so next season, which is at least more then they would get if any other team in the playoffs won it lol.

jman2050

Just such a gutpunch. No fanbase deserves to go through that.

Davey Johnson is the goat in this game for managing this like a Little League game. Drew Storen not far behind for deluding himself into thinking the strike zone was three feet wide.

Mrbob

We're going to get a Yankees/Cardinals World Series....ugh.

Maybe the planet will explode first so we don't get subjugated to this trash match up.

Top Bottom