• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

h3ro

hey mike... first time long time... what do you think of arod for that felix martinez kid in seattle? it'd be a nice story for alex to go back there. if not him, how about that rookie nomo in texas? i'll hang up and listen.

Gotta love MLB playoffs. Just wait, 3 years from now all teams will get in for a one game playoff. Prepare for a Royals 2015 MLB Tournament Champion

I think whoever wins the World Series should have to play a one-game playoff against the Astros to determine the MLB Super Mega Ulitmate World Champion of the Universe©.

pagan made a strong, perfectly placed throw to the cut-off man. the pathetic one-hopper from the top of the diamond was made by crawford. but no one ever seems to point out horribly, weak throws in baseball telecasts for some reason.

I totally missed that relay. Damn wtf.

Also... This could become a very important extra run or two here.

A little late with the post but congrats Tigers and all Detroit Gaffers. It's been, what - since 84' since a world series win?

The yankees played like shit, but to say the obvious - Tigers have good pitching, while they should have generated more runs it's not the easiest thing to do against that rotation. Strong pitching always outclasses strong hitting, which is why a strong offensive team like the yankees just went into pure what the fuck mode when they were pitted against Tiger pitching.

Coins

Banned
Downtown would have been going crazy tonight as I believe tonight was the Blues home opener.

I'm a sad season ticket holder.

:(

Go Cards.

Late as hell, but I was busy drinking the pain away.

Tigers-Age, congrats on your victory. You guys are a better team at the right time - hopefully, you guys don't spit the bit in the World Series and represent the AL *right*, unlike those crappy coked-out Rangers.

Council...we'll be back. I dunno what changes are going to need to be made, but I hope it starts with building the old Stick Michael style of teams - the kind that put OBP and hitting for average from top to bottom above the threat of tremendous power.

This season wasn't a total loss though...at least the Red Sox and Mets sucked, and the Angels/Rays didn't make it either. Not too bad.

Free pollo.
Free sylar.

See you bastages in the offseason thread.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Believe in the Zito.

barry_zito_headshot.jpg

Top Bottom