• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There's almost as much garbage on the field right now as when the mets starting lineup takes the field

Ryck

KQBaX.jpg
The Atlanta Screwjob?

zulux21

So if the Braves end up winning this game regardless of that call, what happens if they also win the protest? Would they have to give up the win and go back to the 8th inning?

if I recall right you have an option to decide to withdraw your protest, meaning if you won you would pull it back as it wouldn't matter. The deciding factor the protest would be them determining that the call negatively affected the chances of the protesting team to win... so if the team wins I highly doubt the protest would ever go through anyways.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
This is ridiculous.

I can't even tell if I want the Braves to come back and win this game (because of the fans throwing trash). All-around terrible situation.

I hate Atlanta, but I hope McCann rips this one to Pluto. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but if that wasn't the worst god damn call I've ever seen then I don't know what is.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Everything changes everything. Maybe Motte's usage here leads to a comeback later. The causal chain has been broken.

Top Bottom