• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

carlos

Atlanta fans showing they are the scum of the earth once more.

It was a terrible call but you can't do that.

Aren't you a Cubs fan? the fuck do you know about playoff baseball?

Good for the fans, if I was there I only hope I had some batteries or glass bottles.

I know that if McCann had been up there with the bases loaded he would've just hit into a DP, so I'm meh about the whole situation...at least it was entertaining and unforgettable.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Cash, you left the IRC early before we could tell you how we're pulling for your Orioles to win over those mean old Rangers! We got your back, buddy!

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Though I have to say if the Cardinals win I'll be glad not to have to face Kimbrel in a save situation.

What a weapon.

JABEE

Is that real? Perhaps for once playing under protest will actually go through.

Instant replay would have fixed this issue already.

I've wiped all memory of that game! :cool:
Yes that's real. They changed it right after the play happened

Enron

Banned
What will the protest do?
If the game ends 6-5. Mlb will award atl a run?
Make it a tie game?
I doubt it.

Playing under protest, if the protest were granted, means that the game would be replayed from the point of the reversed call. So the braves would have two on with 1 out in the 8th inning.

But since mlb is a complete fraud, they won't overturn what is surely the worst call in major league baseball history to keep the playoffs rolling along.

Top Bottom