• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

eznark

Banned
Fielder wasn't there as long, wasn't as good as Pujols, didn't give the same talk Pujols did, nor did he help Milwaukee to a World Series.

Flo tells me Pujols sucked and was gifted World Series. Fielder was good! Look at his age and consistent RBI numbers!

Rooting for the tigers because I can't stand Cardinals and fuck the Giants ownership for what they are doing to my people. Also want Inge to get a ring for what he did for us. Love you brah.

what'd they brah? what people?

So, a bullshit made up statistic?

no...

And that's why St. Louis fans hate him, he choose money over team.

nearly all players do that. people in all industries move to new spots. it... happens.

I like how Joe Buck has been sucking the Cardinals' dick for being "magical" for their comeback. Yet he hasn't mentioned once that the Giants came back from two games down to go on to beat the Reds with three wins straight, all of which were away games.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From zito to hero?

zitok2.gif

zitorbi.gif

Also, we actually have a poster in a MLB GAF thread arguing against WAR?

Top Bottom