• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

MechaX

Are you fucking kidding me with that fielding?

tumblr_m8r0rm8nqA1rp2jc8.gif

With 10 unearned runs allowed so far, the 2012 Cardinals have now set a MLB postseason record for the most unearned runs allowed in a LCS series. The previous high was 9 unearned runs by the 2001 Braves, who lost the NLCS in five games to the Diamondbacks.

With 10 unearned runs allowed so far, the 2012 Cardinals have now set a MLB postseason record for the most unearned runs allowed in a LCS series. The previous high was 9 unearned runs by the 2001 Braves, who lost the NLCS in five games to the Diamondbacks.

Yeesh, not exactly a record that you want to set.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Why am I not even shocked. I was expecting it as I was reading the post, really.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
woah, you changed your name.

MechaX

You mad bro?

Quite. I was expecting a good game from both sides not... whatever in the fuck this school recess baseball game is.

Edit: Man, even the Giants bats are not giving Carpenter any cred and are just swinging at anything and everything. And lo and behold, it'll work out some of the time!

Carpenter seems to have it locked in now. His defense just needs to stop handing the game to SF on a silver platter.

Which I don't want. Keep up the lulz, St. Louis!

This Scorecenter app is great when it works, but for some reason it decides not to alert me when a run is scored. Pretty annoying. Glad I'm watching the game at least.

see5harp

As much as I want a close competitive game, I'm glad Vogelsong is comfortable. Save the dramatic for Game 7. Still many innings to go though.

Top Bottom