• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Buster is a bust this postseason. I'm sick of him coming up to the plate and the announcers acting like he has been incredible this postseason.

Pence, you're a piece of shit too, get the fuck out of here.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Seriously FOX, go fuck yourselves with that behind-the-plate angle.
rbLWx.png

Giants can actually prevent runs, and Cards can't do shit about it. That's what has been the game changer the last couple of games. The Cards are absolute GARBAGE now.

see5harp

More like we get dicked by BABIP and the Giants don't. Balls hit right at defenders instead of falling in the gaps.

Just like this inning.

You had a really good chance there. I'm surprised your pitcher hung in there at 0-2. Sometimes the balls just don't go your way...Kozma was pretty lucky with the ground ball last inning so it does go both ways.

You had a really good chance there. I'm surprised your pitcher hung in there at 0-2. Sometimes the balls just don't go your way...Kozma was pretty lucky with the ground ball last inning so it does go both ways.
I didn't catch the first inning but BABIP has favored the Giants all series. Part of it is defense but a lot of luck has gone your guys' way wrt BABIP.

Top Bottom