• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Man the Giants fans are almost making me regret rooting for the Giants in this series.

Wait. Miguel Cabrera. Can't abide that. Go Giants.

Giants.png

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Good work, Giants. Couldn't watch any of the game, but caught the final score. Getting to Verlander should rattle Detroit a bit. Best of luck in the coming games.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Game 1!

Some of yall need to calm down. Dont count those chickens before they hatch. If anything 2002 should have taught you that.

ZeroRay

Either this wakes the Tigers up and we have a nice, competitive series or they get 2006'd.

Judging from all the lifelongs in here tonight, I hope it's the former.

see5harp

That is the best story ever.

I'm still more amazed at Barry Zito being good than anything else.

At least we know that Game 5 against the Cards wasn't a fluke. Hell, the guy has been pitching great throughout the end of the season. There was a point in the season that he probably would still be left off of the roster. To be honest if Lincecum didn't have a terrible year, he would be bullpen.

Thanks for linking this! I find it all really funny for some reason. What it comes down to, though, is this guy is a sports fan more than anything. He just wants to see a good game.

Yep, pretty much.

I overreact all the time by how much I love seeing the San Fran Gods smackdown teams like this, but I greatly prefer tense games that come down to the last pitch. I fucking love seeing teams sweat on both sides.

2002 World Series was much more fun to watch than the 2010 WS, and if the 2012 WS continues like this, it'll be pretty bad.

clemenx

Banned
Yep, pretty much.

I overreact all the time by how much I love seeing the San Fran Gods smackdown teams like this, but I greatly prefer tense games that come down to the last pitch. I fucking love seeing teams sweat on both sides.

2002 World Series was much more fun to watch than the 2010 WS, and if the 2012 WS continues like this, it'll be pretty bad.

Dunno, I wouldn't mind seeing Panda hit 12 HRs in a series.

So The Mana Legend actually hates the Giants... oh, wait, the "San Fran Gods" as he calls them, not being sarcastic... right? This has to be an attempt at a jinx, but it's really annoying to read.

Amazing game for the Giants, defense playing out of their minds, Sandoval hitting like Babe Ruth, but the Tigers should still feel pretty good. The Giants lost the first game of their first two series, and played comeback the whole time. We haven't seen yet if they can keep this crazy intensity playing from ahead. To me, it is actually easier to feel like you spotted the other time 2/3 games and now have to catch up, than it is to feel like you are so close to total victory and now have to hold on.

Top Bottom