• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

I don't care what people were on back then. Barry Bonds was the most exciting player ever to watch, even though everyone knew he was juicing.

And no other player on steroids was even close to Barry Bonds level. So steroids Bonds still deserves credit.

like players still aren't juicing. bonds was godlike.

It should serve as instructive here for me to point out that the Giants started winning World Series titles AFTER Bonds retired.

It should serve as instructive here for me to point out that the Giants started winning World Series titles AFTER Bonds retired.

I don't care if the Giants went 0-162 each year with Bonds. As long as Bonds played like that, no one cared how the Giants were doing in the standings. Even Giants fans.

Same reason why people only watched the Mariners for Ichiro for the last decade. It's fucking Ichiro, fuck the Mariners.

Then again I don't know any Mariners fans and I'm probably making that part up. But I assume that Mariners fans only watched games for him and his records and shit.

I don't care if the Giants went 0-162 each year with Bonds. As long as Bonds played like that, no one cared how the Giants were doing in the standings. Even Giants fans.

Same reason why people only watched the Mariners for Ichiro for the last decade. It's fucking Ichiro, fuck the Mariners.

Then again I don't know any Mariners fans and I'm probably making that part up. But I assume that Mariners fans only watched games for him and his records and shit.

I'm a M's fan and you are 100%

Correct. Oh and King Felix too.

Top Bottom