• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Sanchez has really settled down and has pitched well after giving up those 2 runs. Too bad El Tigres don't seem to be able to score any runs even when they have the bases loaded and 1 out.

see5harp

Sanchez has really settled down and has pitched well after giving up those 2 runs. Too bad El Tigres don't seem to be able to score any runs even when they have the bases loaded and 1 out.

Yea Sanchez has ended a couple innings by striking out guys looking. That curve must be really nasty for Scutaro and Angel Pagan to strike out without even swinging.

What anticlimactic ending to a great season. I'm pretty much in basketball mode now.

I am a Nets fan who is not nearly hyped for this season as other Nets fans. They'll be greatly improved, but will still be mediocre as shit. And unlike baseball, the best always fucking win in the NBA and you never see times like the last three years where three straight World Series titles have been shitty teams that were supposed to be eliminated right off.

Still watching every game I can though. A .500 season and I will be happy.

see5harp

Man fuck you Buster Posey. At the end of the season he was the hardest out on the team. Now he's swinging on 3-0.

EDIT: I suppose it's hard to complain when you look at Prince Fielder's numbers.

Top Bottom