• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Eh, Reds had to win this one. With the injury to Cueto, I gotta think SF takes these last two. The offense tonight was more like what I had been used to seeing over the past few weeks.

see5harp

Seriously we got Zito pitching an elimination game. You should really not be that scared. You have a clean up hitter batting leadoff and Buster Posey is our only (offensive) ticket to paradise.

EDIT: when pitching is great in the postseason, baseball is all about lucky breaks. In 2010, The Giants had so many double play balls and line drives right to guys. Let's think about this for a second....Cody Ross hit multiple homers. I named my damn Fallout 3 characters Cody Fucking Ross after that.

dmag1223

We'll see. The sad thing is... the Reds didn't look terrible tonight. Just a few unlucky breaks. Anti-Orioles.

Baserunning blunders and sloppy defense. That first inning should have been a 3 run inning.

I think you have to save Latos for a game 5. That probably means DL'ing Cueto and bringing up Leake to pitch game 4.

HeySeuss

Baserunning blunders and sloppy defense. That first inning should have been a 3 run inning.

I think you have to save Latos for a game 5. That probably means DL'ing Cueto and bringing up Leake to pitch game 4.

No way you put Cueto on the DL. That makes him miss the NLCS. Go with a bullpen game and use Latos in game 5.

Holy shit, Oakland's crowd is nuts. They're not even at full capacity and they kill what we've got at NYS.

QUADRUPLE BASEBALL WEDNESDAY!!!

Shit

Damn, I've got class tomorrow. I'll miss the first two and at least the first half-hour of Orioles @ Yankees. Now I'll definitely have to get At Bat 12.

Top Bottom