• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Ow9s0.jpg

/bow

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Bullpen is really horrible. Robertson gave up 3 hits in this inning.

I'm usually pretty sanguine about the Yankees through midseason ups and downs, but I think I officially have a pit in my stomach now.

Good things happen when we have bad blowups. It might get rid of this "we're poor" fantasy. Though honestly I can't even imagine getting saddled with another Teixeira type contract.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
And they would both deserve it. Look, I am a diehard Yankee fan but even I am forced to respect more talented and driven teams.

Dude come on.

The Orioles are the luckiest lucksacking team in the history of baseball. They suck. A ton. They don't deserve to be anywhere near .500

O's are not more talented. Their record is their record though, they earned it. "Driven" is meaningless unmeasurable hooey. Yanks are just old, injured, unlucky.

Edit: And maybe not losing today

Toth

O's are not more talented. Their record is their record though, they earned it. "Driven" is meaningless unmeasurable hooey. Yanks are just old, injured, unlucky.

Edit: And maybe not losing today

Okay fair enough but Sholwalter is one hell of a manager and really pushes his teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom