• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeko

HAHAHA, YES!! Giants sweep the dodgers, shut out all 3 games and tie for the lead with dodgers. Today is a good day.

Lincecum looked really good today. The word is he's already put back on 12 pounds of the 30 he lost in the offseason.

Giants fans need to make sure Lincecum gets put on Pablo Sandoval's diet.

Not even July yet Harry..We good. By August we should have everyone healthy and knowing Magic he'll pull some moves to make this team better. Heck maybe he'll try to get in the Grienke stakes.
I'm hoping for a turn-around but nothing is working at all for us. I can only hope we start making moves soon.

Phillies just announced that Ryan Howard officially begins his rehab assignment tomorrow. He will DH for the Class A Lakewood BlueClaws.

clemenx

Banned
Why was Cliff Lee pinch hitting?

Why is Cliff Lee pinch hitting?
get_out_of_my_head_charles.jpg

I wish the bullpen as a whole could have been approved rather than just Papelbon. Qualls has been bad and the other relievers have either been bad or injured.

Is that pitcher formally known as Leo Nunez available? could be a decent set up or 7th inning man for cheap

painey

so this is a pretty strange request, but does anyone have the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox pocket schedules from 2011 (you know, the little foldy paper things). Every MLB stadium I go to, I take them, but I didn't manage to get them at the Chi town stadiums because it was off season. I need em in mint condition, and I'll happily pay postage

CHIP THE DIP.

He's already hit two in this series that took Kubel to the wall. It was only a matter of time before one went out.

Ok thx for the info. I thought he was a free agent.

Everyone expected the Marlins to release him with Heath Bell coming in, but still they offered him arbitration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom