• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmag1223

What did he lie about? We don't even know what happened.

The Pirates are karma for the Steelers... naw, that's not true, because if it was, Cleveland is going to skullfuck the sports world one day.

He's just lashing out because his team is in epic collapse mode. Let him get it out of his system.

harSon

Banned
What did he lie about? We don't even know what happened.

The Pirates are karma for the Steelers... naw, that's not true, because if it was, Cleveland is going to skullfuck the sports world one day.

If Hughes truly said something racist, and the umpire was right behind Phillips when the comment was YELLED at him, and nothing was done about... not to mention the fact that Phillips has a huge ego and a short fuse. He wouldn't have done some backdoor mediation, you only do that when you overreacted and were in the wrong, and are trying to save face...

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Tyler Moore needs a chance to play everyday somewhere next year. His power plays, and he seems to have a good hit tool.

This would've been big if Dickey got the win tonight. With a loss his Cy Young chances take a hit, Gio Gonzalez might've moved ahead of him with his win earlier.

Tyler Moore needs a chance to play everyday somewhere next year. His power plays, and he seems to have a good hit tool.

Yeah, If the Nats don't resign LaRoche and don't sign Bourne or some other CF, I'd like to see him play everyday. With either Morse in the OF and him at first or the other way around.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Yeah, If the Nats don't resign LaRoche and don't sign Bourne or some other CF, I'd like to see him play everyday. With either Morse in the OF and him at first or the other way around.

Other way around for sure. I'm tired of watching Morse track fly balls.

-_- @ how the Red Sox got two baserunners on to start this inning

bloop bunt hit
sac bunt bobbled by Russell Nathan Coltrane Jeanson Martin Jr or whatever order his names are in

jakncoke

Banned
its really amazing how we go from 16 games above to to missing the playoffs and sub .500 finish even though we played mostly losers the rest of the way.

Friggz

the yankees piss me off to no end times. right now being one of those times. wtf is swisher doing ranging over to second base? And why do the yankees have about 19 baserunners and only 3 runs. Terrible job (once again) with RISP. If this team hit for league average with RISP they would be 35 games over 500.

harSon

Banned
its really amazing how we go from 16 games above to to missing the playoffs and sub .500 finish even though we played mostly losers the rest of the way.

There's something about the 2nd half of the season that turns our entire team into hot garbage. I can't come up with an explanation outside of the fact that Hurdle is a punk bitch who needs to get the boot.

jakncoke

Banned
There's something about the 2nd half of the season that turns our entire team into hot garbage. I can't come up with an explanation outside of the fact that Hurdle is a punk bitch who needs to get the boot.

I get some of it, out playing ability then regressing. But holy fucking shit, its like they regress to way below their talent level even.

harSon

Banned
I get some of it, out playing ability then regressing. But holy fucking shit, its like they regress to way below their talent level even.

Literally everything that was good about us in the first half of the season is now a liability. Starting pitching, our bullpen, the middle of our batting rotation, etc. It's truly ridiculous.

Unbelievable. Heyward, Chipper, McCann, and now Overbay smash four balls to the warning track and all of them caught.

Brewers have some major luck going on right now.

harSon

Banned
I like how Barmes goes 2 of 2 batting, and then Hurdle has 2 batters pinch hit for him. This is the inept managing I'm talking about. Literally every decision he makes is detrimental to the team.

Runus

Unbelievable. Heyward, Chipper, McCann, and now Overbay smash four balls to the warning track and all of them caught.

Brewers have some major luck going on right now.

I can't decide if I should be laughing, crying, or smashing things. This braves team sure knows how to drive me insane.

I like how Barmes goes 2 of 2 batting, and then Hurdle has 2 batters pinch hit for him. This is the inept managing I'm talking about. Literally every decision he makes is detrimental to the team.

Guy's only batting .201 vs. righties and they had a chance to get a rally going with one on and nobody out. The dumb decision would have been to leave him in because "he's 2 for 2 tonight! This guy's HOT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom